Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Sunday 20 June 2010

Tutti Frutti, TTDI

Desserts...
And thanks to my sister's BF, RK...
I quite fond of this place.

[caption id="attachment_851" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Signage"][/caption]
For a no-likey-yogurt fella... I should have hate this place.

But...
For ice cream look like yogurt... this is good.

Yet... it's quite pricey.
RM 5.30/100gm!
Choose the cup size.... (the larger, the more you want = burn in the pocket!)
[caption id="attachment_852" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Cups"][/caption]


Choose the varieties that you prefer....
[caption id="attachment_853" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Pull for yogurts!"][/caption]
WARNING: The more the gram, the more pricey!


After pull your yogurt...
You may add in condiments (yes, cost you more due to the weight)
[caption id="attachment_854" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Condiments"][/caption]
Well, doesn't matter if it makes the yogurt tastier right?


All well done!
[caption id="attachment_856" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Bon Appetite~"][/caption]
For this particular cup, cost me RM13.

Oh well, will go again after get salary? tsk~


Price Range - RM 5.30/100gm
Good For: Nice smothering yogurt wannabe ice cream
Bad For: Cool of your body, but burn in your pocket

Vote: 4/5

5 comments:

  1. All's fair in love and war

    dsquared outlet

    - shakwandee5ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to show my thanks to the writer just for bailing me out of this dilemma. Right after looking through the the net and finding ideas which are not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was over. Living without the presence of approaches to the difficulties you've solved all through the short post is a crucial case, and those which could have adversely damaged my career if I had not noticed your blog post. Your actual mastery and kindness in handling everything was invaluable. I'm not sure what I would have done if I hadn't encountered such a thing like this. I can at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for your skilled and sensible guide. I won't hesitate to endorse your web page to anyone who needs to have guidelines about this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, please keep an update about this info. love to read it more. i like this site too much. Good theme ;).

    ReplyDelete