Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Friday 4 June 2010

Huang Di Noodle Palace @ Kepong

I saw from booklet about this Emperor's restaurant about a year ago...
I was not sure the location till whenever I wanted to go over Kepong, I saw this place!

[caption id="attachment_708" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Signage"][/caption]
It attracted me was because that time there's cheap deal discount over the food
So since recently I'm out of food idea and also nearby the location, we head over to try.

Indeed they were having discount
Especially my favourite DUCK!
It's only RM19.90 for the whole duck!
[caption id="attachment_713" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Roasted Duck"][/caption]
Hard to believe?

My partner ordered their claypot Sharkfin noodle
[caption id="attachment_712" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Claypot Sharkfin Noodle"][/caption]
It will taste better if they add in more salt / soya sauce :P
It's good to go with vinegar too!

After I had my duck with rice
I was still not FULL!
So I ordered a plate of plain noodle to continue my drooling over the duck
[caption id="attachment_714" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Plain Noodle"][/caption]
It's like the Sarawak's noodle taste though, but it's cheap!

I didn't realized that their table numbering was so funny!
It means something.
[caption id="attachment_711" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Forever Rich"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_710" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Sure Rich"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_709" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Everyday Rich"][/caption]

Nice meal!
And worth for the price
[caption id="attachment_715" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Total Bill"][/caption]

$ - RM 33.40

Price Range : RM 1 - RM30
Good For : Nice cheap meal
Bad For : Portion quite little but it's sufficient

Vote: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment