Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Sunday 20 June 2010

Food Street #5 @ Ho Chi Minh City

We were at the Chinatown...
Trust me, if you wanted to buy things, this is NOT THE PLACE, especially the market side.

It's more to whole seller (we don't even have space to walk), the things they sell are in bulk instead of pieces...
Conclusion, stay away from the market!

Since I did not really enjoy walking there, I pulled my partner to wait for my friends to KFC...
However, while going over, I've been attracted by some pots at the roadside....
Yes, something amazed me.

She did.
[caption id="attachment_831" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Aunty with her desserts"][/caption]
She's a Cantonese-speaking Vietnamese... she sells Tong Sui!

At last, something made me happy!
Oh well, not to say I'm a big fan of dessert but the way she present it, nicely done.
We sat at the low stool and eat!

My partner had the red bean, thick and yummy!
[caption id="attachment_832" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Red Bean"][/caption]

I had the green bean, with seaweed! (Sounds weird?)
[caption id="attachment_833" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Green Bean"][/caption]
Seriously, it taste so good!

Sorry to say this... IT'S HEAVEN!

$ - VD 6000 (about RM1.20), I got myself a dessert!

Good For: Gone EXTREME with dessert!
Bad For: Seriously you be eating with loads of people looking at you!

Vote: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment