Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Saturday 26 June 2010

Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant, Desa Sri Hartamas

My sister and her boyfriend dined in this restaurant before and they highly recommended us to try it out...
Despite knowing is quite pricey I had put this restaurant aside..
However one fine night (yep, he treating us for dinner!)
Definitely I went for it!
AT LAST got to try out this place!

Eventually, is quite a cozy restaurant (you might think that it will be smokey and all)...
It's not too bad actually.
However, I quite pity those staff have to bend down most of the working time....
The table is low, I mean we sort of sitting down at the floor (with space for our legs to place down instead of folding up or something...)

[caption id="attachment_877" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Table Setting"][/caption]

They use charcoal for BBQ instead of those heater or hot plate...

[caption id="attachment_878" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Charcoal Burner"][/caption]

Even there's a exhaust pipe below it to suck up all those smoke.

Ah, not to worry, you won't be BBQ-ing your food on the charcoal...
They covered it up, it's clean.

[caption id="attachment_879" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Cover"][/caption]

Less hassle, right?

You don't need to get your hands dirty, the staff will grill it for you!
[caption id="attachment_884" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Grilling Grilling"][/caption]


Reminder, I thought the portion was little so I added up with pork, there's lamb as well....
They will cut the meat into pieces, so ya, it will turn out to be BIG portion!
[caption id="attachment_885" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Yummylicious"][/caption]


They served seaweed soup as well....
[caption id="attachment_880" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Seaweed Soup"][/caption]
You can ask for refill if you want it...
It's bit tasteless, but strong with seaweed taste and it's good though, less MSG!

And also, you will get side dishes...
Yep! Refillable as well!
[caption id="attachment_881" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Side dishes (free refill)"][/caption]
Maybe I'm not too into Korean food, so I hardly chew those side dishes!

We found one bottle of drink interesting....
And my sis's boyfriend ordered that to try...
Is alcohol, soju mixed with something (I can't recall the name... rice wine?)
[caption id="attachment_882" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Soju Mixed"][/caption]
It tasted like wine, and strong...
The total of the alcohol level (I calculated... is about.... near to 10-20%?)
And for this is expensive though... RM70 I guess.

Is a good experience to dine in here, but as I said, is pricey!

$ - RM230 (4pax)

Price Range: RM10 - RM120+ (for those beef mucher, cost lot more...)
Good For : Less smoke bbq environment
Bad For: Pity those staff, and still, PRICEY!

Vote: 4/5

23 comments:

  1. Hi, certain me on lisachu

    http://www.alnielectronics.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29955 forum.neodelight.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=175232

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, see me on lisachu

    http://www.harfordadvantage.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=67320 ipacs-sim.com/phpbb/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=204095

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great brief and this stuff helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding work over again! I am looking forward for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you'll know which is right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. heya man what are you using to stop spam? i'm sorry to get off of topic I just noticed your site is good and clean from junk responses. I have a site I've been running myself for a few months now and I get hundreds of spam comments posted on it each day which often gets irritating. Just thought I might ask, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy visiting daily to see your writings. I have your page bookmarked on my daily read list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this web site is my inspiration , really excellent style and design and perfect written content .

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, my friend never experienced it, I'll tell him that he remembered about it, thank you for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kudos for posting such a useful weblog. Your weblog is not only informative and also looks good too. There usually are very few people who can write not so simple articles in a creative way. Keep up the good work !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you don't mind, where do you host your web blog? I am searching for a good web hosting and your site appears to be extremely fast and up most the time?

    ReplyDelete
  12. hyperlink IĆ¢€™m optimistic my own supporters will find this article really awesome. several link exchanging

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya! I gotta encourage you for the awesome insight on this website. I'm defo getting more from your page for more this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, do you have any newsletter something to sign up to for some more info?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep up the cool article, added to my ie rss.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am glad for commenting to make you understand what a excellent discovery my cousin's girl obtained visiting yuor web blog. She learned too many details, most notably what it's like to have a marvelous teaching mood to have others really easily learn about certain multifaceted matters. You actually surpassed our own expectations. Thank you for coming up with these precious, healthy, informative and as well as easy thoughts on that topic to Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found your blog website on google and test a number of of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the excellent operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Looking for ahead to studying extra from you later on!…

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope that you will sense much better already! Cartier sunglasses Versace sunglasses The main lead of your health and do not overdo it. ! Chanel bags

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there! I have to encourage you for the amazing insights you have here on this article. I'll certainly be getting more from your article for more in the not too distant future.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am quite interesting in this topic hope you will elaborate more on it in future posts

    ReplyDelete