Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Thursday 3 June 2010

Ais Kacang, Selayang

Was in Selayang area after my check up last month...
I was attracted to this particular small stall by the roadside!

AIS KACANG!

I not a big fan of ais kacang due to I don't take kacang...
So as usual, I've ordered, ais kacang tak mau kacang (without peanuts)

OK!

[caption id="attachment_685" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Ais Kacang Aunty"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_686" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Ingredients"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_688" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Syrups"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_690" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Ready!"][/caption]
~

It's really refreshing cos the weather was so damn hot!

$ - RM1.50

No comments:

Post a Comment