Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Sunday 20 June 2010

Fatty Loh, Nagora Road @ Penang

I was back to Penang for Wesak Day...
Very extremely hot!

Wonder when was the last time it rains...
Right, we were sort of late for our lunch..
So my mum suggested us to go for chicken rice.

Since I wanted to eat "tu kah chor" a.k.a pork trotter with black vinegar...
So she said better go over to Fatty Loh (chicken rice, pork trotter)

First thing first, we were so dehydrated...
DRINKS!
[caption id="attachment_860" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Cooling off"][/caption]

I quite like the way they serve the rice though...
Covered with bowl... hygiene? Keep warm?
[caption id="attachment_861" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Rice"][/caption]
Least, presentable.

Ok, for a fan of Pork Trotter Vinegar...
May I be the honour to CROSS this one off my list?
[caption id="attachment_863" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Pork Trotter with black vinegar"][/caption]
The taste sort of flat? Not really amaze my taste bud though.

The chicken is quite normal, average....
Not too sure why they FAMOUS
[caption id="attachment_862" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Roasted Chicken"][/caption]
As my sister and mum said, this place is expensive...
But with the quality they serving, I don't think it's worth it.

Least, for the Kiam Chai Buey...
It's nice....
[caption id="attachment_864" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Kiam Buey Chai"][/caption]
Just that it's not too sourish as it supposed to be though.

Eak!

$ - RM45 plus for this!

Price Range - RM1.50 -RM30
Good For: Quick meal
Bad For: Taste

Vote: 2/5

5 comments:

  1. Princess Midori21 June 2010 at 10:39

    My God..! Pork..!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thnk that you can go to try at penang fettes park there chicken rice~ they are diffrent ~ the taste was very nice~ also named FattyLoh Chicken Rice ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, heard about the place, my mum said that it's expensive eh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel, yea I can see what you did there. I really appreciated that part, however hehe I'm not that harsh like my dad with these things. He at all times tells me loopy stories back within the day and calls me a loser. I guess it's time I move out of my parents' basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad suppose xD" Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever thought about including a bit bit more than just your ideas? I mean, what you say is vital and everything. But its got no punch, no pop! Possibly for those who added a pic or two, a video? You possibly can have such a extra highly effective blog if you happen to let individuals SEE what youre talking about instead of simply studying it. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

    ReplyDelete