Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Sunday 27 June 2010

Cha Pan Mee (Deep Fried Pan Mee), Ara Damansara

LUNCH TIME!

I've discovered there's a pan mee stall which sell CHA PAN MEE (Deep Fried Pan Mee)...
Despite my colleague the one drove us for lunch (they work like years with the company)
They not aware about this type of pan mee.
[caption id="attachment_938" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Cha Pan Mee Loh Mee"][/caption]
I had for the first time and I just lurve the taste!
The next day, my colleagues started to order that!
You don't need to order LARGE (if you are hungry...)
The portion is LARGE enough to fill up your grumbling tummy!


However one thing amazed me that...
The Cha Pan Mee can go as Fish Head Noodle as well!
[caption id="attachment_937" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Cha Pan Mee Fish Head Noodle"][/caption]
The taste is just marvelous if I could use that word!

Is hard to describe but is better to dine in there rather than pack back...
I did tapao though but the taste is not as good as eating at there!

This type of noodle, became my favourite lunch meal!

Can't really say where is this coffeeshop located, is at the corner side nearby Taipan?

:P

$ - RM4.50/bowl

Price Range : RM 4 (for normal pan mee) RM 4.50 (for cha pan mee)
Good For : Full-filling lunch meal
Bad For : It will sold out fast if it's too late!

Vote: 4.6/5

3 comments: