Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Friday 4 June 2010

Kitchen Creatures, Centerpoint @ Bandar Utama

Was looking for dinner one fine weekday...
Since we were around BU area, so we choose to go over to Centerpoint (ages didn't been there)

We not sure what we would like to have though...
Then we walked up to level one and saw this nice looking restaurant.
Since we don't have much choice, settled in there.

[caption id="attachment_694" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="The menu"][/caption]
~~
[caption id="attachment_695" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Description"][/caption]

It's combination of western/Italiano/local food in the menu...
We ordered our own main course and appetizer (to share)

I found it's tempting in their drinks menu as they have their own signature Root Beer...
I ordered that and found it disappointing TASTE.
[caption id="attachment_696" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="In-House Root Beer"][/caption]
It's just added in slices of ginger and not-so-sweet-gassy-flat root beer.

Next, we ordered mashed potato...
It's soft and nice but it's bit salty over the gravy.
[caption id="attachment_697" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Mashed Potato"][/caption]
It's always good to go with meat side dish!

For my main course
I ordered spaghetti mamak-style.
[caption id="attachment_698" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Spaghetti Mamak"][/caption]
It looks like mee goreng, but you can different it out by the taste of the spaghetti, good to have this!

My partner had Aglio Olio spaghetti
Well done with this one (if you prefer original al-dante method, this spaghetti not your choice)
[caption id="attachment_699" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Aglio Olio Spaghetti"][/caption]
I don't like to grab pasta which cook al-dante but this is good to go!

Last but not least...
I was craving for pizza so I ordered Carbonara Pizza (do request to change the beef bacon to ham if you don't take beef)
[caption id="attachment_700" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Carbonara Pizza"][/caption]
It's cheesy and crunchy, I luv this plate the most!

$ - RM46

Price Range : RM 5 - RM 30
Good For : Cozy place for meet up
Bad For : Service!

Vote: 3.5/5

8 comments:

  1. hi!This was a really impressive post!
    I come from milan, I was luck to find your theme in digg
    Also I obtain much in your blog really thank your very much i will come again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I able to get results immediately or will it take a while to show up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! I actually love how it's easy on my eyes and the info are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful solutions.I'd like to recommend checking out things like sausages. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I assume you know what are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Needed to create you this little bit of note to thank you again for those lovely techniques you have featured here. It was simply unbelievably generous of people like you to give easily all that many individuals might have advertised as an e book in order to make some profit for themselves, chiefly given that you could have tried it in case you desired. Those tricks additionally served as a good way to be sure that most people have a similar passion the same as my own to find out significantly more in regard to this condition. I am sure there are thousands of more fun times in the future for those who check out your website.

    ReplyDelete