Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Vivo, The Curve, Mutiara Damansara

Halloween Eve!

It's been a while since our last visit to Vivo...
We used to come here with our previous housemate as she loves the Caesar Salad there.

Since my partner and I were quite not sure what to have for dinner...
So we headed into Vivo, as thru their flyer, there's promotion.
[caption id="attachment_61" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="The promotion flyer..."]The promotion flyer...[/caption]

Most of their promotion sets served with mushroom soup and came with a reasonable price too, however it's not include with drinks...
I choose sour fish with rice which cost RM8.90/set
[caption id="attachment_67" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Sour Fish with Rice"]Sour Fish with Rice[/caption]
The rice was bit too soft but for me, I'm alright with it as I'm a type of person don't bite much on the food will just swallow it all!
The fish was ok, of course the fish fillet portion not too much nor too little, just enough to go with the rice.

The mushroom soup was nice however it will taste much better after adding pepper and cheese in it...
[caption id="attachment_63" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Mushroom Soup"]Mushroom Soup[/caption]

My partner ordered the spaghetti set...
With mushroom sauce, but it's not the white cream type...
[caption id="attachment_68" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Mushroom Spaghetti"]Mushroom Spaghetti[/caption]
I think this set cost RM12.90?

We also ordered Breaded Scallop to share...
Of course it's not the real scallop meat we expected as it's just RM6.90/plate...
[caption id="attachment_65" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Breaded Scallop"]Breaded Scallop[/caption]
However, it's good to be an appetizer meal to start with.

My drink, I had Caribbean Lemonade...
Pretty refreshing...
I think it's soda with lemon?
[caption id="attachment_66" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Caribbean Lemonade"]Carrabean Lemonade[/caption]
RM5.90 for this drink!

My partner had Green Tea Latte...
[caption id="attachment_69" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Green Tea Latte"]Green Tea Latte[/caption]
I assumed was coffee however she said that it's non coffee.
I guess, different places different way of serving.

$- Rm40.90


Price Range: RM3-RM30
Good For: Budget "Italian" Meal
Bad For: It's more to a family restaurant, so if want to have a romantic dinner, pick another place!

Vote: 3/5

1 comment:

  1. Excellent suggestions all through this post, you just gained a completely new reader. I'm curious when you have any adhere to ups to this publish?

    ReplyDelete