Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Thursday 26 November 2009

BBQ King, 1Utama Shopping Center

On last Saturday...
My friends and I went over to Bandar Utama Central Park for the Cutie Pet's Fair...
My friend, Lou, was suggesting to have dinner at BBQ King... a place that I heard "NOT NICE" from my other friends.

Oh well....
Why not try it out?
While my friends queuing to get seated, my partner and I went for a walk.

My friends ordered the Family Set, consists of pork bacon, pork sliced meat and seafood plate.
For this set it's just RM 39.90, good to be true!

[caption id="attachment_114" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Family Set - The Porky Set"]Family Set - The Porky Set[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_115" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Family Set (II) - Seafood"]Family Set (II) - Seafood[/caption]

Another friend of mine,Meg, was saying that she luv the most was the sauce...
Well, that's true...
The taste of the sauce reminds me of the sweet sauce for the Vietnam cuisine.

[caption id="attachment_121" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="The Sauce"]The Sauce[/caption]

Mix 3 ingredients in the sauce....
Want more sourish, get more lime...
Want more spicy, get more chili!

Garlic, Lime, Chili Padi...
Garlic, Lime, Chili Padi...



For the grill side, the provided the fat of the pork...
To "oil" up the hot plate...before start placing the meat to grill....
Besides that....
This way of BBQ Grill Steamboat much similar with the Korean Style Steamboat...
Hot plate, with a very very small space for the soup...
I prefer to have more soup!

Grill Grill Grill!!
Grill Grill Grill!!

Let's GRILL!!!!!



My friends, ordered us garlic rice...
Not sure why I didn't ate much of it...
I was more enjoying digging the soup!

Garlic Rice
Garlic Rice

It's smell nice with garlic fragrance, for those garlic luver, this is good!



I can't recall whether I was having jasmine green tea or green tea ice...
But what's best is, it's free refill!

Jasmine Tea Ice
Jasmine Tea Ice

It's not sweet...
So for mine, I squeezed some lime in it... yummy.



Burp....
Even though it might looks little...
But, it's really filling....
IF you luv cabbage!
They place lots of cabbage on both plates....
Good for 4pax!

$ - RM69.95



Price Range: Averagely from my this male about RM15/pax (I didn't get to see the menu~)
Good For : Chilling out with friends and family for BBQ Steamboat under the air con!
Bad For: Get there early as it's full all the time! And if you prefer to have soup steamboat, this is not recommended    restaurant for you.

Vote: 4/5

6 comments:

  1. I do agree with all the ideas you have presented in your post. They are very convincing and will definitely work. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff.You may want to actually consider a lot around the idea of graphic bomb. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog, where did you come up with the knowledge in this piece of content? I’m glad I found it though, ill be checking back soon to see what other articles you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very intresting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an amazing article! Thanks so much for your fantastic writing, i'll be reading regularly from now on.

    ReplyDelete