Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Wan Tan Mee, Jonker Street @ Melaka

Since I was in Melaka Town...
Of course I wouldn't miss to visit Jonker Street despite a lone ranger....
I was craving for wan tan mee a night before, so was hunting for one if I can get.

I walked all the way to the back, there's a road which the street selling noodles and all...
So I head in and found a wan tan mee stall at a coffeeshop...
I ordered one to go...
Since that guy asked me whether want chili or not, without hesitate I said,"YES".

Wrong answer.

I should had check what type of chili, that he going to put in.

Is chili-sauce, the ones that use for dim sum, I supposed.

[caption id="attachment_289" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Wantan Mee"]Wantan Mee[/caption]

And surprised to know, the wan tan mee is in white colour instead of the normal black sauce...
It's look more like the Sarawak noodle.

So, least without the chili sauce...
It tasted not too bad to try it...
However, since the whole packet looks more red than ever....
[caption id="attachment_290" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Wan Tan Mee with chili sauce"]Wan Tan Mee with chili sauce[/caption]

I got to trash it!
It taste really weird for me!

So, next time...
See what is it only answer a question!

$ - RM3

Price Range - RM 3 and above....
Good For - Hungry night...
Bad For - Make sure you don't put chili sauce in it, it taste... yuck!

2 comments:

  1. babe..melaka style of eating wantan mee is like tat..they like to put chilli sauce wan...ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ wuwuwuwu........

    ReplyDelete