Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Mum's Cooking

Was back to hometown last week...
So mum made some cooking before I head back to KL...

[caption id="attachment_253" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Home Made Shark Fin Soup"]Home Made Shark Fin Soup[/caption]


[caption id="attachment_300" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Broccoli with Oyster Sauce"]Broccoli with Oyster Sauce[/caption]


[caption id="attachment_257" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Lettuce with oyster sauce"]Lettuce with oyster sauce[/caption]


[caption id="attachment_254" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Steamed Minced Pork"]Steamed Minced Pork[/caption]


[caption id="attachment_255" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Kapitan Chicken"]Kapitan Chicken[/caption]

She definitely improved after all this year!
Great meal mum!

4 comments:

  1. Hi AngelDevil

    Thanks for visiting my blog :-) Wow... I didn't know that post on "Secret-teri" was so well-received until your friend posted it on FB??! Can i be listed on your FB so that I can see the response to that? ;-)
    OK, back to your question: "NMFL" stands for Nia Mah Fu Latt - hahaha! I'm sure u understand Cantonese, right? :-))
    Oh btw, I do have a FOOD blog too - do drop by and check it out when you're free:
    http://pureglutton.blogspot.com

    Cheers
    raynebow

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had left out my fish acar, your chia fu said its superb. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh... where did I hide it.. ahahahha.. nvm I shall snap it next time! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My god.... NMFL stands for that!?!?!?!? Good thinking! Hahaha... yeah, I be happy to have u in my FB, I just finished reading your blogs till year 2006! of course I skipped most on ur trips cos I luv to read the ones you fatt lan ja ones! ahahah... i shall be checking on ur foodie blogs soon too!

    ReplyDelete