Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Thursday 3 December 2009

I Love Yoo (cha kuey)

I luv porridge.

I indeed can survive by just eating porridge, but of course without peanuts...
I just don't like peanuts not that I allergy with it...

One fine night...
I was with my partner at Ikano to help a friend of ours shop for a table in IKEA...
We both came across a restaurant selling porridge and other items...
So we thought of heading it back there after we settled with our friends.

So back to the restaurant...
I went over to the counter which sells porridge with fried items like ham chin peng, yao char kwai that kind of things...
I saw 2 sets, SET A is porridge with char kuey and I forgot what SET B was... soya bean?

So I dig into my plain porridge and surprised to know that it was oyster porridge, of course, without the oyster...
And served with a twin of yao char kwai....
During that cold weather, having porridge was a splendid enjoyment!

With no reason....
I was kind of addicted to this meal...
I was thinking to go back there again...
One fine day...
I was thinking for few hours what should I have for lunch since it was bout 3pm in 1Utama...
Till I saw this shop again...
Without hesitation, I just walked to the counter and again, ordered the SET A

[caption id="attachment_261" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="The Brand"]The Brand[/caption]


My luvly SET A, a bowl of porridge with yau char kwai....
[caption id="attachment_260" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Set A"]Set A[/caption]

Without fail...
I've filled up my hungry stomach!

And indeed, I'm still craving for it....
Wonder why...

Want to know how much is this SET?

$- RM3.90 without drink!

Go and try, yummy...
Good for breakfast and teatime if you want it!

Price Range: RM2-RM5 (I guess)
Good For: Budgeted for quick Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!
Bad For: Porridge comes in a small bowl, if you are too hungry, you might got to grab 2 bowls!

Vote: 4/5 (for the SET A, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment