Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Char Mee Suah, Super Tanker @ Penang

Just want to blog over my favourite meal if I'm back in Penang....

[caption id="attachment_249" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Char Mee Suah"]Char Mee Suah[/caption]

Char Mee Suah!
If let's say you try to cook this yourself with the mee suah....
You might end up got nothing!
The type of mee suah for this plate....
Should I say it looks bit like yee mee?

Anyhow...
Good to indulge!

Yummy!

Price - RM 2.50 for small RM 3 for big

4 comments:

  1. Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would love to mention that this post extremely forced me to try and do therefore! really nice post. thanks, here's a similar subject you'll like Collectables

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot Andrew Jackson’s Big Block of Cheese with nary a macaroni in sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. peace maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace klara.

    ReplyDelete