Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Monday 7 December 2009

Amigo Steak & Grill, Taman Melaka Raya @ Melaka

I was down at Melaka for the weekend due to work...
Got to attend an event at the MITC @ Ayer Keroh and stayed at the Golden Bay Hotel at Taman Melaka Raya, which the distance bout 25-30 minutes drive.

There's a restaurant nearby the hotel which my dad's colleague mentioned the steaks are good, not bad environment, so on so forth.
So since I was alone that night and not quite sure what to eat, I headed over to this particular place...
Amigo Steak & Grill.

From the main road can obviously see the restaurant as it's pretty red in colour (due to the lighting)...
It's situated behind the hotel that I'm staying, and to be exact location if you know well about Melaka, there's a clubhouse with ALOHA club attached, just opposite it.

[caption id="attachment_284" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Amigo Steak & Grill"]Amigo Steak & Grill[/caption]

This restaurant pretty much families restaurant...
However, it's good to hang it out with friends too.

I was checking out on the menu...
Was surprised to know that besides serving steak (western), they served Japanese food as well...
My oh my... how could that click?

From my seating, I could see the "Japanese Chef" preparing Tepanyaki meals....
So it does exist over the counter.
[caption id="attachment_274" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="The menu"]The menu[/caption]

From sushi to Tepanyaki to the California Roll, you name it...
You got it.
[caption id="attachment_276" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Japanese Food"]Japanese Food[/caption]

Since Christmas is around the corner...
They created Christmas Menu for the western and the Japanese food.
[caption id="attachment_275" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Christmas Menu"]Christmas Menu[/caption]
It's about Rm25 and above per set, I not sure whether consist with drinks or not...
Didn't see that in the picture!

So back to the "normal menu"...
They served western, Japanese and Asian as well.....
Western you got steaks, chicken chop and all...
Japanese, as stated....
Asian, seafood char kuey teow, cheese baked rice....
Ahhh... stopped it right there....
Since I craving for rice, and would like to have some cheesy in my tummy...
I ordered that.

I was surprised, that the portion was not BIG...
So I was worried it won't fill me up as well as from the "look" of it...
It doesn't look delicious too...
[caption id="attachment_286" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Seafood Cheese Baked Rice"]Seafood Cheese Baked Rice[/caption]
However...
I was surprised that it's fried rice, with non-really-melted cheese on top...
Oh well... I just scooped it up and eat...
The taste, was good.

No kidding...
Of course I wouldn't say that it's so darn delicious oh yummy....
But, it's good enough!
Since I can't eat too much cheese, so this is good enough for me...
As it's not really that melted, so I can just scoop it by portion rather than whole spoon it's cheese.

I ate half....
And I was full!

Weird huh?

I ordered the Ice Lemon Tea for myself..
From the colour, oh well, it's cordial....
[caption id="attachment_283" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Ice Lemon Tea"]Ice Lemon Tea[/caption]
But I was surprised to know that, it does had a few squeeze of lemon juice in it...
Taste good~

[caption id="attachment_280" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Christmas Christmas!!"]Christmas Christmas!![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_281" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Environment"]Environment[/caption]

Even though from the pictures its look empty...
But it's just an angle problem...
It's full house that night!

Pretty good business for them I must say!

Will come back with my friends some day and try the other things in the menu!

$ - RM12.50

Price Range : RM 2.50 - RM 50
Good For : Good to indulge and digest!
Bad For : It's pretty big place, yet not enough of table seatings!

12 comments:

  1. wonderful page good info congrats. To get the best p2p software on the net download frostwire from the link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for doing this. it's good to know that there are people like you on this planet. cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't resist men who know how to treat a lady like me, tease and pamper me. Be sure - I've got what You need, visit my private room and You will get everything You've been dreaming abou

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate your piece of work, appreciate it for all the interesting content .

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have really helped me out.... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm often to running a blog and i really respect your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I'm going to bookmark your website and maintain checking for brand new information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in your post is just nice and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If Lorelei was the kind of woman who would cheat on the man who loved her and was completely loyal to her, then there's no telling what she might do. If I confronted her, she might try getting me in trouble with the campus authorities. Or even the cops. I knew of women who did that. False accusations of wrongdoing are rampant on college campuses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As I hung up the phone she asked what my wife had said to do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome share! Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore this article. In which did you come across this data?

    ReplyDelete