Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Sunday 30 May 2010

Wondermilk, Uptown

Was hanging out with my sister and her boyfriend on one fine Sunday...
Her hunk want to find a place to tint his car's windows...
So we ended up in Uptown.

I did went to Wondermilk before, but I didn't manage to sit and enjoy as I was picking up cupcakes for my boss before.

So least I got to enjoyed it with my sister and her hunk!
It was quite expensive for ONE cupcake though (I can eat 1 bowl of noodle with that price)
However, just an experience.

[caption id="attachment_670" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Cuppy Cakes"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_673" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Wall"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_674" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Interior"][/caption]
~
I enjoyed looking over the lomography section and pictures though :P

Nice place to "yamcha" but not to spend on the cupcake THOUGH it's nice!

$ - RM20


Price Range: RM 2 - *depends what you getting there*
Good For : LEPAK!
Bad For: Very expensive little cupcake!

Vote: 3.8/5

3 comments:

  1. Gourmet Food Store is an epicure's paradise, an online store for those who love great food and great ingredients. We offer you the ultimate selection of international specialty foods such as caviar, cheese, foie gras and pate, gourmet chocolates, oils and vinegars, smoked salmon, specialty meats, teas, fresh truffles, and many other gastronomic delights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are you I was luck to look for your Topics in yahoo
    your subject is terrific
    I learn much in your Topics really thanks very much
    btw the theme of you site is really marvelous
    where can find it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

    ReplyDelete