Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Sunday 30 May 2010

Farmland Porridge Steamboat, Jalan Pudu

Went to this restaurant few months ago (yes I know I did not update my blog...)
Since I like steamboat (and also porridge)...
My friend recommend us to try this place out.

It's located at Jalan Pudu (sort of nearby that Sek Yuan Restaurant)
Signage


This is what they use to make the steamboat...
Claypot on stove!
Claypot Boat maybe? No worries, it won't break into 2 no matter how hot it is...
Good quality?


This is the set that my friend ordered...
If I'm not wrong, it's about RM30-32?
It's quite pricey for this though.


The Set (RM30+)



This is a MUST HAVE item...
The meat is so juicy and soft!


Pork Fillet
Seriously, I like this!



Also must HAVE, PORK BALL!


Pork Ball


My steamboat will not complete without the pork on the table (yes, I might sound inhuman.... : ( )
Without them, I will fall sick (this is my myth)



All chuck in and boil!


Boiling Boiling~~~


Kindly be alert, and do stir it often as it will burn the porridge!



This is the condiment that must have to enjoy the meal....


Fried Onion with oil and chili... great combination!


Fried onion with oil (seriously it's nice) and the chili and the sweet sour sauce (I think)
It's superb!


Ahhh..... my food!


Yummy Yummy!


Perfect dinner.


However, despite with my yummy saying...
It's quite pricey for us (this is the first time I had porridge steamboat)
My partner don't really enjoy this cos she doesn't like porridge, for me it's A O'right!



$-RM120 (4pax)


Price Range: RM5-40
Good For: Cold night (and porridge lover cum steamboat!)
Bad for: Quite pricey


Vote: 4/5

18 comments:

  1. Quite right! It seems to me it is excellent idea. I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange any dialogue turns out..

    ReplyDelete
  3. After study just a few of the weblog posts in your web site now, and I really like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site list and might be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I together with my buddies were found to be reading through the excellent recommendations located on the blog while suddenly got an awful feeling I never thanked the blog owner for those secrets. Those men came passionate to read all of them and have in effect in truth been enjoying those things. I appreciate you for genuinely well kind and also for choosing this form of terrific useful guides most people are really needing to learn about. My very own sincere apologies for not saying thanks to you earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick be aware to precise my thanks. Ive been following your weblog for a month or so and have picked up a ton of good data and loved the strategy youve structured your site. I'm attempting to run my very own weblog however I feel its too normal and I have to deal with loads of smaller topics. Being all things to all of us isn't all that its cracked as much as be

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire and am a BIG fan of your site! Hope you can take the time to check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Substantially, the post is actual the greatest on this deserving issue. I approve with your deductions and will eagerly look forward to your comming updates. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to be updated with future articles. Thank you very much indeed and please keep up the sound job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They've discovered that there is a quick fix for those things that old age has brought on. Even younger women have figured this out and are seeking advice on breast implants Scottsdale doctors are consulting with these young women everyday about the options available to them for plastic and cosmetic surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. terrific insight this place is crazy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks very good! just another idea

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like 'Mixview' that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you're listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of "neighbors" will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune "Social" is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would equal to add your journal to my blogroll gratify bowman me what mainstay should I use?

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah, your article is similar to mine,maybe we will be good friend, meybe u will like my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. :'* i can say that this kind of topic is really worth the read -"'

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is a very weird post :P Got mirror?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just like to say your post is astounding . The distinctness in your article is just remarkable and I can assume that you are an professional on this area . Well with your approval permit me to grab your feed to be cutting-edge with future posts . Thank you a million and please go on with the phenomenal activity.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gall Stone Symptoms and Treatment

    ReplyDelete