Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Sunday 30 May 2010

Restaurant One Noodle, Desapark City @ Kepong

Where can we go.... when we bringing our furkids along?

I lurve to bring Jayden to Desapark for an evening walk (if no rain and I'm not lazy)
Around the area, there's few restaurants around.

Earlier on, I was not sure whether is it pets' friendly despite the whole park is pets' playground....
Till this time...
I went there again with my partner, Jayden n Jacy.

We settled down ourselves with Restaurant One Noodle...
There's few more restaurants that we could see other pet's owners hanging out with their pets and friends!

So, with budget saving (other restaurant kind of more to drinking/HALAL steamboat...)
We ordered some food...
Sorry, I can't recall the name of the items...
The food taste good though : )

[caption id="attachment_666" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Stir fried noodle with sauce"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_665" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Golden Fried Rice"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_663" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Si Chuen Ramen"][/caption]

I had the Lemon Honey something...
It's so so so sourish (I lurve sour, but this sour way too acidic sourish!)
[caption id="attachment_664" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Drinks"][/caption]

Well, this would be our dinner place with our furkids for now.

$- RM 45


Price Range: RM5 - RM 20/30
Good For : A place to hangout with pets and friends!
Bad For : The PRICE!

Vote: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment