Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Thursday 7 January 2010

Restaurant Sin Peking @ Teluk Intan

Was away to Teluk Intan on 3rd Jan... reached there about 10pm....
Follow the trip with my partner and 2 friends who were from T.I.

We were looking for our late dinner...
So my friend recommend us to have it at Sin Peking, somewhere behind the market.

From the front view of the restaurant.....
It's more look like a shop, as it's quite tiny for a restaurant!

[caption id="attachment_375" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Restaurant Sin Peking"]Restaurant Sin Peking[/caption]

As my friend mentioned...
"Don't look at the shop so small, but the food it's good"

So we ordered some dishes...

According to my friend, the crabs are nice...
So she ordered Kung Pou Crabs....

[caption id="attachment_376" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Kung Pou Crabs"]Kung Pou Crabs[/caption]

But sadly, the crabs size were way too small....
Good enough, the taste were there and least the crabs there's meat too!

For a not squid luver...
I made an exception....
I so into this dish!

[caption id="attachment_377" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Fried Squids"]Fried Squids[/caption]

They called it fried squid... but hardly see it FRIED....
Just that its fried with baby squids and sauces...
It way too appetizing!

We have our seaweed soup...
Nice aroma and tasty too....

[caption id="attachment_378" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Seaweed Soup"]Seaweed Soup[/caption]
Its just good as if it's been boiled for hours!

We additional ordered the mantis...
Kung pou style...
[caption id="attachment_382" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Kung Pou Mantis"]Kung Pou Mantis[/caption]
The mantis were crunchy as it's served with gravy though...
Splendid...

Friend ordered the fried omelet...
Which included with char siu.. yummy!
[caption id="attachment_380" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Fried Omelet"]Fried Omelet[/caption]

Vege we called for yau mak!
[caption id="attachment_379" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Stir fried yau mak"]Stir fried yau mak[/caption]
Due to one of my friend doesn't take garlic...
So ya..
This vege stir fried without garlic!

One thing which amazed my friend... and myself...
I not sure were I dehydrated or the drink taste good.....
[caption id="attachment_381" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Herbal tea"]Herbal tea[/caption]
I had 3 of this!
But of course...
We know that the drinks.. filled up with ice, and little flow for the water.

Had a full night!

I was guessing with my friends how much our meal were....... wanna guess?



$ - RM71

Price Range: Way cheaper than in KL!
Good For: Good bargain!!!!
Bad For: It's small tiny restaurant, that's why you get cheap food out of it!

Vote: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment