Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Friday 8 January 2010

Fei Lou Chicken/Duck Rice @ Teluk Intan

When people says go to the restaurant/cafe which got lot of people in it....
It's no doubt that place should be nice.

WHO SAYS SO?!

While my partner and I was looking for lunch nearby the place we staying...
We walked over to the shop lots and see what we can find....
There was a line in queue at a coffeeshop....
So we head over there and it's chicken/duck rice stall.
[caption id="attachment_388" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Hong Kong Roast Duck"]Hong Kong Roast Duck[/caption]

We went in and have a look....
[caption id="attachment_389" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Dishes..."]Dishes...[/caption]
They have certain dishes, so we decided to have our lunch over there.

Firstly....
The auntie served each of us a bowl of herbal soup....
Mmmm.. mmmm!!!
Very very the tasy and the aroma splendid!

[caption id="attachment_390" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Herbal Soup"]Herbal Soup[/caption]
I even asked for a refill for it!

I had duck rice...
I requested to have more meat (side) instead of bones...
Well, still..........
Not much meaty to me!
[caption id="attachment_391" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Duck rice"]Duck rice[/caption]
I much more prefer the sauce with the rice rather than the duck!

My partner ordered chicken rice and requested to have the thigh side...
Well, came on breast though~
[caption id="attachment_392" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Chicken Rice"]Chicken Rice[/caption]
It's bit dry and the rice as well, didn't serve with gravy.

I guess the one that appetizing was the assam vege..
[caption id="attachment_393" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Assam vege"]Assam Boey[/caption]
No to sourish, nice to just eat like that or with rice.

Even ordered the siu yuk.....
[caption id="attachment_394" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Siu Yuk"]Siu Yuk[/caption]
Not crispy and even dried.

This dog been sleeping next to my table...
[caption id="attachment_395" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Huge doggy!"]Huge doggy![/caption]
He is huge!

So, while I was eating...
I told my partner...
I got no idea why there's people lining up....
It's not really what I expected.

$ - RM18.20

Price Range : No idea how much is one plate :P
Good For: Quick Lunch
Bad For: ........rather eat in KL?

Vote: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment