Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Resto Tradisi Indonesia, E@Curve (Cineleisure)

Ok.. when comes to "rushing"....
Whatever food place in front, can just swallow it in...

Since the interior was not that bad....
We went in and have a seat (bench-table kind of look)

If you might remember, I'm totally not a big fan of Indonesian food...
But what the hack...right?

When I first sat on the table...
I saw this!
[caption id="attachment_1061" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Teh Botol"][/caption]
Right, not like I did try before....
Saw this "brand" when I was in Bandung....
*do miss the place sometimes.....*

Ok...
Menu...
Even though it still spell ABCDE...
I don't really understand the meaning of the items though... funny to read too!
[caption id="attachment_1063" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Menu"][/caption]
We just ordered something simple (which we could understand - they do have the description below the Indon's name)

My partner ordered the Soto Ayam...
[caption id="attachment_1064" align="alignnone" width="368" caption="Soto Ayam"][/caption]
Is not too bad....
Just the soup bit tasteless, even their sambal, can't kick off my taste bud for it.

Is quite nuts to order a catfish and rice.....
[caption id="attachment_1065" align="alignnone" width="368" caption="Catfish with rice (forgot the Indon name for this)"][/caption]
But hey, is the Indon's dishes....
The fish, frozen and straight deep fried (go figure)
The crackers .... have the OIL taste (don't know how to describe)
Tempe - totally not into this!

Basically, it can just fill up the tummy....
But not a good meal.

I thought of ordering their fishball - which I later got to know is 1pc RM2.50...
And the person in-charge said "Yes, is very expensive....."
1) If you know is expensive, why sell it?
2) If it's expensive, you don't need to make the tone of voice as if I CAN'T PAY FOR IT.

Trash it!

$ - RM23

Price Range : RM2.50 - GO COUNT THE BALLS!
Good For : Not even quick meal, as only got one guy who COOK!
Bad For : Price, Food, Service......

Vote : 1/5

5 comments:

  1. You can edit audio files with audacity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the effort, keep up the good work Great work, I am going to start a small Blog Engine course work using your site I hope you enjoy blogging with the popular BlogEngine.net.Thethoughts you express are really awesome. Hope you will right some more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my very first time I've frequented here. I found lots of interesting information in your site. In the volume of comments upon you, I guess I am not the only one! keep up the impressive function.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I ran across this site in error as i was searching yahoo due to this issue, I need to say your website is really helpful Furthermore love the theme, its amazing!. I dont have that much time to read your post at the moment but We've bookmarked it and also enrolled in your RSS feeds. I am back in a few days. many thanks a fantastic site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi We?michael so delighted We identified your own site, We basically found out you in error, whilst I had been searching for on Yahoo for just one stage else, Anyhow We?m right here now and would certainly need to thank you for any great publish in addition to a over-all enjoyable weblog (I also delight in the theme/design), We really do not have enough time to go by way of everything in the second however We?ng saved this as well as additional your own Rss rss feeds, so after i have time We is going to be rear to look at much more, Please continue the fantastic work

    ReplyDelete