Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Tenji, Solaris Mont Kiara

It's my birthday..... this is my day!

Well, eventually there was no plan for the night before my birthday...
My dear brought me over to TENJI for dinner.

Great choice!
[caption id="attachment_973" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Signage"][/caption]

My dear were scrolling around the net for info and all...
It was 8 plus so we went over to try our luck to see we manage to get any seats or not.

When we arrived there... we been told to wait till 9.30pm...
To get a cheaper price so we waited to get the SUPPER PACKAGE...
[caption id="attachment_974" align="alignnone" width="207" caption="Buffet Price"][/caption]
*sorry for the blur picture*

Ok, we been told to seat at the "waiting area" while there's another 5 minutes to be 9.30pm...
[caption id="attachment_977" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Waiting Area"][/caption]


But didn't being inform that we got to line up and get the table number...
[caption id="attachment_976" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Get Your Number"][/caption]
So ya, those who came later than us, get the number first.

After that, before you get to eat...
Do make payment....
[caption id="attachment_975" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Make Payment First"][/caption]
They afraid you ran off maybe?

When you enter...
You are being welcome by...
A nice looking FREE FLOW bar!

At the side will have some items as in stalls...
[caption id="attachment_978" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Al Fresco Items"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_979" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Al Fresco Items"][/caption]
~
If you want to view night scenary, you may sit outside as well, wouldn't be smokey as well.

For buffet spreads...
Japanese, Chinese, Italian-wannabe....
[caption id="attachment_980" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Buffet Spread"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_981" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Buffet Spread"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_984" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Buffet Spread"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_985" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Salmon and Oysters!"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_986" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Sushi-s!"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_987" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Salads"][/caption]
~
[caption id="attachment_988" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Sharkfin soup"][/caption]
Trust me....
Most of the SEAFOOD being served are fresh (oh well, some of the items are kept for next day usage, I guess)
We've tried most of the items, except the pasta, udon mee.

At our table, we have our clips...
This clips to use for placing orders at the counter (you don't need to wait while they preparing your dishes)
[caption id="attachment_989" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Our Table Number"][/caption]
And least, you can enjoy the other food.

Ahhh.. steamboat....
Ala-carte, it will cost you about RM30?
Here, choose the items and boiled!
[caption id="attachment_990" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Sukiyaki"][/caption]
You can choose miso soup or tomyum to go with it.

For dessert wise...
They have a lot of cakes and pastries!
[caption id="attachment_992" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="My Birthday "CAKE""][/caption]
Even they have Baskin, Haagen and another type of ice cream to serve.

Worth for the money!

Shall go there again... soon, I hope!

$ - RM150 (2pax)

Price Range: Check on their website for the current promotion
Good For: Great Deal Japanese Buffet
Bad For: Pretty warm in there though...

Vote: 4/5

54 comments:

  1. High quality info here! Keep up the great work. I love the feelings being expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not comment on several sites but after studying a few of the posts I thought I would just say With thanks and Protect up the prestigious do the job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are you!This was a really admirable Topics!
    I come from roma, I was fortunate to look for your blog in bing
    Also I get a lot in your website really thanks very much i will come later

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello there, i just discovered your web portal via google, and i must say that you write interestingly well via your website. i am very moved by the method that you express yourself, and the subject is great. in any case, i would also like to acknowledge whether you would love to exchange links with my blog? i will be more than happy to reciprocate and put your link on in the link exchange area. looking for your reply, i give my sincere thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I can’t view your site properly within Opera, I actually hope you look into fixing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative blog article.Really thank you! Great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello!This was a really quality blog!
    I come from milan, I was luck to seek your Topics in wordpress
    Also I obtain a lot in your theme really thank your very much i will come again

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this blog about Tenji, Solaris Mont Kiara | Fiesta Gourmet

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.advancedearthling.com DIY blog on eco friendly green matterss! Probably the most eco friendly website with some great tips and tricks that can be used every day. Tons of awesome DIY projects

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day!This was a really superb subject!
    I come from itlay, I was fortunate to approach your website in bing
    Also I get much in your Topics really thanks very much i will come again

    ReplyDelete
  11. Between me and my husband we've owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I've settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It’s actually a great post and nice site..I’m actually wanting forward to your subsequent post. very good put up informative content material, Thanks for sharing

    Sent via AT&T Blackberry

    ReplyDelete
  13. J'ai eu plusieurs devis pour des panneaux photovoltaiques mais je ne connais pas le bon prix pour une bonne installation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it'll do even better in those areas, but for now it's a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can I simply say what a relief to search out someone who truly knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You positively know how you can bring an issue to gentle and make it important. More people need to learn this and understand this facet of the story. I cant imagine youre no more fashionable because you undoubtedly have the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some good content and I think I would be a good asset.

    ReplyDelete
  17. your post essentially aids, right now i obtain the identical complications, and i have no notion on tips on how to solve the situation. thankgod i look yahoo and discovered your post, it helps me get rid of my trouble. thanks as soon as againjust one factor, could i paste your write-up on my blog? i will add the source and credit to your web page.regards!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never thought blogging could be soo fun and interesting. Man you know how to do it brother.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This Blog is going places, the people, the layout, amazing to see such dedication and focus.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the well-thought article. I¡¯m actually at work right now! So I need to go off without reading all I¡¯d like. But, I put your site on my msn feed so that I can read even more.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for provide ideal great knowledges. Ones internet is awfully coolI am inspired using the advice that consumers have on in this homepage. this shows how excellent end users know this title. bookmarking this web, went visit back as way more. consumers, my acquaintance, ROCK! I found only The answer I already searched all over as well as only couldn’t experience. What a get it over blog. like this this website Ones New website is I as to my brand new favs.I likes stuff like this information given and also it has now given me A few kind on inspiration To succeed for Some purpose, awfully Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  22. The good article encouraged me a lot! Bookmarked your site, extremely interesting categories just about everywhere that I read here! I appreciate the information, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. great share, great article, very usefull for me…thank you

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great job. You really inspired me and my buddy to start getting into tech and video streams as well as blogging now. Thanks for eveything you do and what you do to help your community. Keep it up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Quite interesting posting. Your site is fairly quickly turning into among my top picks.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cool, I read blogs on a similar topic, but i never visited your blog. I added it to favorites and ...

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am planning on locomoting to AZIMUTH in June and I am trying to find a good moving company. I keep picking up that I shouldn't use factors but utilise immune carrier movers rather but I can't appear to find any good entropy on why. Are factor moving companies chisellers? What is so bad about them?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very interesting information. This is first time i visit this blog. Hope this will be very helpful for the businessman to learn something. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. This website has greatly helped me. I will visit again. The tips given here are a resource. Kindly update this blog with new information.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is such a great site you have. I have bookmarked it, and will return many times. Your website has been a great guide. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I believed it was going to be some dull submit but it truly am not sorry for my time spent. I will publish a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my readers will find that really helpful. Await a trackback! -TFSH

    ReplyDelete
  33. I intended to compose you this very little word to give thanks again about the beautiful knowledge you have provided in this article. This has been simply remarkably generous with people like you to supply publicly just what some people could have supplied as an e book to end up making some dough on their own, precisely considering that you might have tried it if you ever wanted. The concepts as well served as a fantastic way to be certain that the rest have the same keenness much like my very own to know a lot more regarding this issue. I know there are a lot more fun moments in the future for individuals who read carefully your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I simply desired to thank you very much yet again. I'm not certain what I would've created without these basics provided by you on such a concern. It was actually a real intimidating condition for me personally, however , discovering a new professional style you treated the issue took me to jump over fulfillment. I'm just happier for this help and even believe you find out what a powerful job you have been doing instructing many others through the use of your website. More than likely you have never encountered any of us.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I wanted to write down a small word in order to appreciate you for all of the lovely facts you are showing on this website. My particularly long internet search has now been honored with excellent tips to share with my company. I would point out that most of us readers are truly lucky to exist in a notable community with so many perfect individuals with beneficial hints. I feel pretty fortunate to have seen the web site and look forward to tons of more brilliant minutes reading here. Thank you again for all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful

    ReplyDelete
  38. Me and my husband love your posts. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Well, the article is really the sweetest on this notable subject. I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily appear forward to your next updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the extraordinary lucidity inside your writing. I will directly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Solid work and much success in your company efforts

    ReplyDelete
  40. The layout is what really caught my eye, then the i looked at the writing and i think you did a very nice job. Good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Helpful information here. I added your site on my favorite, so visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  42. i verify every other week to scan your blog and its nice to have a look at some innovative info, i left a hyperlink so you can visit my account on twitter just in case you ever want to take a look at mine

    ReplyDelete
  43. Greatly written post, keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am quite interesting in this topic hope you will elaborate more on it in future posts

    ReplyDelete
  45. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

    ReplyDelete