Spices of Heaven

Food made from Heaven

Monday 26 October 2009

The Spaghetti Farm, MidValley - Kuala Lumpur

I was walking around in MidValley on last Saturday...
Was looking for something budget yet can full up my starving big tummy for dinner...
While I was looking left and right with much all the restaurants looks same to me, not sure which food should I go for...
I was heading to Kenny's Rogers for their macaroni and cheese...
Till I saw an medium size restaurant, name of "The Spaghetti Farm".

[caption id="attachment_14" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="The PlaceMat"]The PlaceMat[/caption]

Since, I didn't try that before or seen it before...
Hence, I went over and came across their bunting with promotion of RM 3.80...
So, I asked the waiter is the promotion still available, he said "Yes"...
GOOD!
Since I'm looking for something cheap to eat... so I gave it a try...
He asked me to choose the PASTA, the SOUP and a SOFT DRINK...
I've ordered a Carbonara with Chicken Ham, Tomato Soup and a Coke...

$ - RM 12!

So.. I was shocked as I thought the set supposed to be RM 3.80...
He said, RM 3.80 is for the soup and drink, pasta separate...

[caption id="attachment_12" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Tomato Soup with Coke"]Tomato Soup with Coke[/caption]

Blind me...
I look again at the poster...
PASTA + RM3.90
Oh well...
It's fine.

Carbonara Set
Carbonara Set

If you are the type of person who crave for cheese and creamy pasta...
This is not your place to be...
As, it's quite tasteless and less creamy.
However, for a person who's lactose intolerant like me...
It's pretty good.
Least, after ate it...
I won't feel bloated and nauseous...
I enjoyed.

However, for the soup, it's way too sour to be their tomato soup...
It's quite off for me as I love tomato soup a lot and even sourish items but for their soup, it's NO NO for me...
I had 2 spoon and left untouched.

For RM 12, of course, can't ask much isn't it?

Price Range :  RM3  - RM 15 (depends on what you order individually)
Good For : When you are rushing for work yet hungry for pasta
Bad For:  Not for cheese lover (not up to your cravings...)


Vote: 3/5

19 comments:

  1. I agree with your thoughts here and I really love your blog! I've bookmarked it so that I can come back & read more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you! This is a really good blog here and I love your style of writing. How did you get so good at blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I just want to let you know I like your site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers for a extremely obvious and advantageous submit. I am unquestionably a violator of a lot of these rules. I regularly find by myself conflicted when creating a weblog put up because I see by myself creating more than persons desire to learn, but I sense that I should do the topic matter justice by thoroughly addressing it. I feel that by subsequent a few of these rules I stop up lowering out very important facets to your discussion. I guess you've got to unearth a stability.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate the opinions on this blog, it definitely gives it that community feel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exceptionally well written..Let me know if you need an extra blogger on your team! considering the number of comments it seams your blog is trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The theme of your blog is really very beautiful,do you design it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thank you! I continually wanted to write on my website something like that. Can I include a portion of your post to my website?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved what you have got performed right here. The style is classy, your prepared written content stylish. Nevertheless, you've got bought an edginess to what that you are offering the next. Ill absolutely arrive back again for much alot more in case you preserve this up. Dont get rid of hope if not too a multitude of men and women see your ideas, know you will have acquired a fan suitable the next who values what you may have received to say along together with the way you've presented yourself. Very good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I personally suggest Hostgator for hosting. They are really professional, support staff is perfect and uptime very good. Go to hostgator_dot_com and use "onecentcoupons" voucher code. You get first month just free which is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It seems too advanced and very broad for me to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just thought i would comment and say neat design, did you code it yourself? Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for articles that can be of assistance to me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Riding close to him I reached down from the saddle, and grasping his cartridge belt drew him up across the withers of my mount. A backward glance convinced me that to return by the way I had come would be more hazardous than to continue across the plateau, so, putting spurs to my poor beast, I made a dash for the opening to the pass which I could distinguish on the far side of the table land.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am just writing to make you be aware of what a superb experience my daughter went through reading through yuor web blog. She even learned several details, with the inclusion of how it is like to possess an amazing giving nature to have a number of people without hassle fully grasp certain complicated topics. You truly surpassed people's expected results. Many thanks for presenting these necessary, healthy, informative and even unique thoughts on this topic to Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am very impressed with your blogging skills and also with the layout on your website. Is this a paid layout or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a good site such as this one these days... :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for another essential article. It was very interesting to read

    ReplyDelete